Tuesday 11 August 2015

The importance of hearing God’s Voice

 A lot of us are so lazy that we allow people deceive us and speak into our lives and say it was God…RIDICULOUS!!! If you do not work out your salvation, the devil will lead you to destruction. Jesus said His sheep hear His voice, meaning we have to first be sheep in the spiritual context of the Good Shepherd. We have to follow God, and then we will hear His voice. It is a shame because I know so many people that have been deceived and led out of their God given destiny by so called men of god because they are too lazy to know God for themselves, these so called men of god will hear a little rumour then call you and tell you nonsense about your destiny and you will listen in fear just because you refuse to follow God..Such a big shame!! I sympathise and mourn with people like that because they have indeed buried their destinies.


I hear from God alllll the time. He is so awesome and talks to me every time. He also tells me when fake prophets speak to me. I hear Him through my trials; I hear Him through preachers and teachers. I hear Him through spiritual songs and hymns. I hear Him through reading His word, I hear Him through fellowship and conversation with my Christian friends,  I hear Him through the Holy Spirit, I hear Him all the time. The main problem people face is the ability to hear and recognize the voice of God, and this may lead to another problem, but you know what? God is good all the time and even in our disobedience and ignorance he cares passionately for us and will always find a way out for us, we just need to choose to allow Him lead.He is tooo good! I can never turn my back on such an awesome God. The enemy is constantly trying to distract us and steal our righteousness so we can no longer hear from God. Be Vigilant!!! Until we comprehend who we are in Christ, It is impossible to live a life of obedience that will enable us to hear God’s voice. God is active all around us, He is just too awesome, even when we fall, He is always waiting to pick us back up as long as we admit and reach out to Him for help. He is yearning for us to corporate with Him and delete the idea that we could do anything solely in our own strength.  What a mighty God we serve…Please make it your priority in life to seek first His Kingdom…..Have a blessed week ahead…Maamamia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment