Friday 8 April 2016

Prayer confession

·         This is the day that the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.

·         I pull down every negative energy working against my life.

·         Spirit of favour, counsel, might and power, come upon me

·         I shall excel in every area and nothing shall defile me

·         The Lord shall anoint me with oil of gladness 

·         My ears shall hear good news and I shall not hear the voice of evil

·         My future is secured. God has created me to do some definite services. He has not created me for nothing. I shall do good, I shall do His work.

·         I shall be an agent of peace

·         I will trust in Him in whatever I do and wherever I am

·         I shall never be thrown away or downgraded

·         The anointing of God is upon my life to give me favour in the eyes of God and man all the days of my life
 
·         Oh Lord, make a way for me where there seem to be no way
·         My life will not follow any evil pattern
·         Oh Lord, let the anointing to accomplish great things fall upon my life
·         Every stronghold of failure in my life break 
·         Oh Lord, take me from where I am now to where you want me be to be 
·         Every chain of stagnancy in my life break
In Jesus holy name, Amen!
"The righteous cry and the Lord heareth and deliverereth them out of all troubles." Psalm 34:17

1 comment:

  1. yay! I won more than once, thank you!

    ReplyDelete