Saturday 13 July 2013

Happy Sunday!!! 14:7:13

Happy Sunday!!Being a loving person doesn't mean you are a fool like some people might believe. In fact, many times the loving thing to do is to set boundaries.

As with everything I tell myself, the key is balance. Too many boundaries and you close off; no boundaries and you lose yourself.
 As I continue to grow, my time is getting slimmer and slimmer. And more people are asking for it. I am such a people pleaser; I want to help everyone and make as many people happy as possible.
 I have been like this my whole life. I have an innate desire to help other people, especially those who are down and out. I love seeing people step up into their power and become happy and fulfilled. I learnt at a young age that I have a desire to help make other people happy. However, as I grew into adulthood and then embraced being an entrepreneur, I had to learn a valuable lesson: the boundaries of self-love.

In the past, I had a lot of relationships where I sunk a lot into other people's dreams. I had a lot of personal relationships where I would invest in other people. Some people turned out to be positive investments and some turned out to be not-so-positive investments. No matter what, there was always a lesson that I was grateful for.
I learnt another lesson this month with a person i believed was a sister who was more than a friend and a family member that people are just out rightly UNGRATEFUL and just cos you’ve known someone for a long time and shared experiences with them doesn’t make them love or trust you. Some are just waiting for one day to show you what they truly feel about you. This was a painful and crippling lesson for me to learn, both emotionally,physically, spiritually and financially. But I am glad.

Of course it is in giving that we receive, but that starts with ourselves. If we are not full, we will have nothing to give away. I learnt that boundaries are very important. I learnt that I had to be fulfilled before I could be fulfilling in any relationship or partnership.

I learnt this lesson through pain, but it has since become a path of joy. My ego hated the transformation from that dark place to my life now, but each time my ego got mad, my Spirit celebrated.

Now, I am living my dream. It started through self-love, then grew from giving that love away and is sustained by a balance of giving to myself and to others. I have never experienced more consistent joy in my life as a result of those painful moments and I would do them all over again if I had too, because on the other side, life is beautiful and sweet. Have a lovely week ahead and remember to set boundaries….Maamamia xxx

ps: Won't you love to own one of these watches? Check out www.miasboutique.co.uk for more......

No comments:

Post a Comment