Sunday 26 May 2019

Kale+Peas+Carrots Puree

So today I tried a mixture of Kale, Peas and Carrots for my Baby MG and she absolutely hated it compared to the strawberries she had yesterday. I can tell she has a sweet tooth but im going to need to correct that before it's too late. My mum said I should keep trying till she gets used to it , so I Shall not give up!!! How has it been for your LO? Have you tried these mixtures before? Let me know how it goes...
KALE is high is fiber and water(which she doesnt seem to like either)-Helps to prevent constipation and promote a healthy digestive tract. It also contains vitamins B and C which promotes iron absorption too.
PEAS are rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids,and dietary fiber too
CARROTS are high in vitamin A, minerals and fiber too.

Maybe next time I'll mix them with something sweeter so it can be more appealing for her. She had at least 4 spoons before she realised the taste lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment