Saturday 11 February 2017

Happy Sunday 12:02:17

Happy Sunday People...
I feel blessed and I hope you do too. The bible is such an amazing book and I want you to print out these confessions backed up with their verses.. they will help you exercise your faith...Repeat them as often as you can and believe them...

Moutain Moving Faith

I have faith in God. Therefore I will say to my mountain, "Be removed and be cast into the sea". I will not doubt in my heart, but believe that those things I say willl be done. Therefore I will have whatever I say.Amen!! (Mark 11:22-23)

Whatever things I ask when i pray, i believe that i will receive them, and i know that i will have them, Amen!! (Mark 11:24)

I have been given the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever I bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever i loose on earth will be loosed in heaven,Amen!! ( Matthew 16:19)

I will not be drunk but i will be filled with the Spirit, speaking in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in my heart to the Lord. Amen!!! ( Ephesians 5: 18-19)

Death and life are in the power of my tongue and I will speak life to every dead situation in my life. Amen!!! (Proverbs 18:21)

I will speak as the oracle of God , in all things His name shall be glorified through Jesus Christ to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen!! (1 Peter 4:11)

I will speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine.Amen!! ( Titus 2:1)

I will speak the word without fear. (Phillipians 1:14)

I will speak boldly, as I ought to speak (Ephesians 6:20)

I believe and therefore I speak (2 Corinthians 4:13)

I will let the word of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in God's sight. Amen!! (Psalm 19:14)

The word is near me, even in my mouth and in my heart- the word of faith which I declare is near me. Amen!! (Romasn 10:8)

For with my mouth I believe unto righteousness and with my mouth confession is made unto salvation. Amen!! ( Romans 10:10)

No weapon formed or fashioned against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgement, I shall condemn. This is my heritage and my righteousness is from God. Amen!! (Isaiah 54:17)

I say to this mountain "I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel;...for the Lord does not save with the sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord's.Amen!! (1 Samuel 17: 45-47)

God will give me help from trouble, for the help of man is useless.Through God I will do valiantly, for it is He who shall tread down my enemies. Amen!! ( Psalm 60: 11-12)

God will arise, and His enemies will be scattered.Amen! ( Psalm 68:1)

And the God of peace will crush Satan under my feet shortly as the grace of my Lord be with me. Amen!. (Romans 16:20)

I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loved me.Amen! (Romans 8:35-37)

For I am persuaded that nothing shall be able to separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus my Lord.Amen! (Romans 8: 38-39)

The words that I speak will be words of spirit and life.Amen! (John 6:63)

It is not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of host. Who are you, O great moutain? Before (insert your deadline) , you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth..shouts of Grace, Grace to it! Amen!!(Zechariah 4: 6-7)

And I will prophesy to the mountains/problems before me, and say "O mountains/problems, hear the word of the Lord!Amen (Ezekiel 36:1)

Every valley shall be exalted and ever mountain and hill brought low, the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth in my life in Jesus name. Amen!! (Isaisah 40:4)

The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth,Amen! (Psalm 97:5)

Give me this mountain...It may be that the Lord will be with me, and I shall be able to drive them out. Amen!(Joshua 14: 11-12)

I will be victotious because I will rely on the Lord, the God of my fathers.Amen! ( 2 chornicles 13:18)

I have faith and I will say to this mountain "Move from here to there" and it will move and nothin will be impossible for me. Amen!(Matthew 17:20)


YEEES!!!!!


2 comments: