Tuesday 25 March 2014

Mrs Majekodunmi helped me....

Life can be really unbearing sometimes but He has given us the strength to get through it all and He has given us eachother, well those of us that allow Him to use us and not allowing the devil. Welcome to my corner today or rather tonight depending on when you read this. I have had a rather trying day coupled with the fact that my period came a whole week earlier( thanks to stress), unexpected and on a date..yes on a date! How embarrassing could that be? *sigh* To make matters worse I probably stained his car seat and now I don’t feel like I want to ever see him again  I got back home feeling horrible as I got news that depressed me seriously and made me almost give up on everything and then I remembered the God I serve, then I forgot again when I came home to meet my place in a state of HEAT thanks to the broken down generator, honestly this might sound dramatic but I felt suicidal, then I turned on my laptop and the only thing that interested me was this video shared by a friend who recently lost her husband(Mrs M0. I dunno where they came from but tears just started to gush out hearing her talk without showing her face,For the past 2mnths I have been praying for her and asking God how she must be doing, I know He has a reason for allowing what happened happen and I really don’t want to know but I am so glad she decided to do this ( Its a new blog she is about to start and I will keep you guys posted). I know she will get to that point where she believes she deserves love again and can look beautiful again. I have learnt a lot from this lady reading her posts on facebook and bbm. She has turned her mess into a message and I pray people really learn from her what I am learning from her…For me what I am learning is stepping into your power and connecting back to Love. We all have the ability to take our power back wherever we are in life and at times we all need a reminder.The most important part of life, and the only part of life that we can truly control, is how we react to the things that happen in life. We may have influence over other parts of our life, but the only thing we have 100% control over is how we CHOOSE to react to the events of our lives. One thing I have learnt so far in my life is you’re not a victim but just a co-creator of your life with the help of God or the devil.It’s easy to play the victim, and a lot of people out there will try to convince you that it’s easier to blame other people for the circumstances of your life. One of the reasons it’s easy to be a victim is because you give away the response-ability of the outcome and circumstances of your life to some other person or entity or event.As a victim, we tell ourselves that it’s not our fault; it’s the government’s fault, or our partner's fault, or our friend’s fault or our parents’ fault or life’s fault. If you really get creative you can imagine a whole range of people to blame for your life.Walai! But the truth is that you are the one making the choices in your life. YOU have the free will and ability to CHOOSE to connect to Love, or not.If you’re like me, you’ve probably made a mistake or two in your life (or dozens… lol). For a long time it was easy to blame people for the outcome. When things didn’t go the way I WANTED them to I would just make it someone else’s fault.But, I started to learn differently. Thanks to teachers like Pastor Douglas, Pastor Erica, JoyceMeyer, Michelle, Myles and most importantly Jesus, I began to learn how to take my power back. I began to see that the way we thrive is by making our INNER WORLD stronger than the outer world. An author of a book I read once said that the story you tell yourself about your life will dictate the outcome of it. Anther author reminds us that CHOICE is the most important power in The world. Another teaches that it is the power of your INTENTION that forms the outcome of your life. Another will tell you that life is hard and that when you realize and accept that, life is no longer hard. Another would remind us to love ourselves big time and to keep our thoughts in alignment with what we want, rather than what we don’t want. And of course, the biggest author of all time teaches unconditional Love and says we can experience this Love when we have right thoughts, take right action and keep our focus off of ourselves and keep it instead on Love.How could you possibly let yourself be a victim knowing all these things?If you really get that these lessons are REAL and TRUE and WORK, then, if you’re like me, you will feel called to turn your mess into a message.Add value to other people’s lives and value will be added to your own. (Tweet-worthy!) Being of service and taking the wounds of your life and turning them into lessons and sharing your experience with others will do more good to you and the planet than almost anything else.To be human is to be messy, to screw up, to be screwed on (permit the language) and to not get it right - that just comes with the territory. But it’s not right thought or action to assume the role of the victim. It may seem safer and it may even seem true. But what’s true is that you can take the wounds, messes and tragedies of your life and use them for good.You can take your power back from people, tragedy and anything else that says you are powerless. You are POWERFUL, but you have to choose to be in your power and to step up.Keep your thoughts on Love. Take and assume response-ability for your life. Things may have happened in your past that you have no control over. But what you DO have control over is how you respond to those events. Do you want to let those events get the best of you, or do you want to rise to the occasion, pick yourself up and say, “I got this!”You may not have been able to control what happened in the past, but you have 100% control over what you CHOOSE to believe and, as a result, where you go from here. Like Pastor P said last Sunday be focused, what is your number one priority in life? Once you have that right, life will be a whole lot easier. Phew!!! Now I feel so much better, I can go shower, sleep for like 3hrs and wake up to face life. God is good..Enjoy the rest of the week and pray for Mrs M and all those that know and love J. Maamamia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment