Sunday 21 April 2013

hApPy SuNdAy!

Happy Sunday....
Humiliation and disrespect just makes me want to work ten times harder so I don't ever find myself in certain situations. I'm still grateful to God for times like this because it really really does test my patience. I faced humiliation today and it made tears flow from my eyes. It is important to always check yourself and life everyday, the way you handle people, handle situations etc because that moment can make or destroy you. if you lack patience in a certain area pray to God to help you be better. Some of us just waste prayer time. Imagine an angry man who has offended someone because of his anger being cursed and then has marital problems,he goes to God to ask for help in His marital life, to me that's a waste of prayer. He should be praying to God to help him with his anger issues. We need to take time and recognise the problem so we can have an effective solution. There are just some people you can't afford to offend in the name of you have no patience. That is not an excuse. There can be a person you will make cry and life will never be pleasant for you henceforth. Its lives journey, not everyone you see is human, some or demons and some are angels so try to treat everyone equal. Have a blessed sunday and remember " be nice to everyone cos you never know what's going on in that persons mind,body or soul" aggression doesn't solve anything, instead it starts something really bad. One method I use to always help myself in life is I ask myself this question " What will Jesus do if He were me right now" then I do it! Try it and it just might help you live a better life :)  Have a lovely and blessed week ahead..Maamamia xxx (Ps: I feel better already so no need asking what happend *hugs* )

No comments:

Post a Comment