Saturday 16 June 2012

GoNe BuT nOt FoRgOtTeN.....RIP Ngozi Josephine Onyeabor

It feels like yesterday when we had that girly talk on the sofa...talking about the new dude in my life at the same time waiting for the clock to hit 12 so i could give u the biggest hug and scream 'HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY SISTER...YOU MADE IT TO 40..GOD KEPT YOU FOR US..I LOVE U'. And it did tick and I said all of that plus more....we talked and talked into the morning and u gave me the best relationship advice and said " Sweet sister,I can see he makes u happpy, u've been alone for too long maybe now is the time for u to give someone a chance..." Then the phone rings and its 'him' and i tell him to speak to my sister but he says "noooooooooo" and i say 'Its her birthday, wish her a happy one' and he says 'mamama pls noooo' and i handed the phone over to you...hehe..you say ' hmmm so u're the one abi?...if u break my sisters heart i will come and find u o, don't mess with us o...she is my joy and everything' then he says whatever he says, all i remember u saying was "amen, thank u" and i took the phone back....as usual you asked if i was ok and if i needed anything...i hugged u,prayed with you and we went to bed...ready for the next day as mummy was bringing her troops to come and pray for u....I remember that day so vividly..how we went shopping and the experience with tat lady and her buggy....we rushed home so we could make it before mum but unfortunately she was there before us and we did not hear the end of it.....we ran in....gisted a bit about what u'll wear..gosh this is too painful..You never really liked pictures no matter how much i forced you to take them and i know u wont want me posting the recent ones here, even tho u look soooooooooooo beautiful in them. Anyway, i won't do what you wouldn't want me to do. i love you dear sister.







Sister I couldnt publish this post since but I will now. Remember my friend Kunbi? The oone you spoke to when i was so down and writing my exams? The one i was staying in her house..Sister she died, plane crash, she just died....I know u will see her, please tell her i miss her..I miss you and love u so much..God help us all.

1 comment:

  1. My beloved sister,oh how I miss you so much,your beautiful smile,the way your face always lights up with so much love wenever we have any good news about OUR lives,I mean I could go on forever,I know that you are at peace now and I guess that's all that matters,but I can't help but miss you so so much.love you Ngozi my beloved sister.

    ReplyDelete