Tuesday 8 May 2012

Helping children around the world....

Argghhhhh its such a pain trying to come up with a name. We have decided on a plan for PH but now we need a name to start sending out our proposals and its becoming more of a headache than the notion itelf.lol.Oh well, we shall come up with something soonest...till then, please support us in any way that you can. there are too many helpless kids out there, some happy and some sad...we can only reach out to as many, so if you get the opportunity to, please do. remember its not alll about the money but the time
...do it now. Do not wait till tomorrow. I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.SO wherever you are, help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment