Tuesday 27 March 2012

Inspiring story by Onyinyechi Stefanie Orukwowu....

THE TRIANGLE 'THE VIEWS'
The husband, his mistress and his wife. A tale of love, hate, infidelity, low self esteem, God, prayers, perseverance and forgiveness.


I am Jeremy, successful in every right and married to an amazing woman who made me really happy and gave me the best gifts any man could ever ask for 'our children' Jeremy Jnr and Angel. Then i met Bukola who actually came on to me and did the whole chase, till she lured me home one night (i and Latoya's anniversary). I cancelled on the woman who had done me no wrong but completed me in every area of my life but still i got that urge to be selfish, that urge that kept telling me there was nothing wrong with what i was doing, that urge that kept on saying 'here's a beautiful woman don't let that get past you man Latoya has got two kids out not sexy any more', even though i knew my wife had not lost shape in any way but i still went on. Bukola offered me a drink on that night and while i was on that my thoughts went wild and i was about to leave then she offered me something to eat and i could not turn her down so i ate and my first taste of that food almost led me to my destruction. That night when i got home Latoya was ugly to me and i saw my kids as little goblins, they became unbearable to live with and i started keeping late nights spending more time with Bukola. One thing i noticed while all this was going on was the strength and faith my wife put up, like nothing was wrong. She still went to church and about her business like everything was fine but i could see the pain in her eyes but that ugliness i could not ignore. I stopped eating her food but she never complained she still put them on the table each day all the same. She never screamed at me, she never asked where i was coming from. One day i was at work and a voice said 'i would have killed you if not for your wife's prayers, get up now and go home she needs you and don't you even waste as much as five minutes here' like a zombie i did as i was told. I could not stop myself and as soon as i got home there she was my beautiful wife, i knelt down apologised and asked her to pray for me. I stopped seeing Bukola and i never explained my absence from her life because when this all started i never explained to my wife and guess what she never called me back neither did she look for me. All i wanted at this point was to get my happy family back and i did.


Bukola is my name and i really don't care what people think about me, i saw a fine brother and i went after him. Well yes i made my investigations he was married but so what. I never lose in this games you know, what i want i get. I have no conscience, never been married and actually can't feel what his wife is feeling now and never will. Growing up i was told i will never be anything good, i was brought down with hateful words. I grew up where no one cared about any one or made you feel like you did your best, even when you put in your all. To top it all my mum and dad were always at each others throat. But then it only made me stronger and hateful. Well i was going through a phase when i met Jeremy and its not your business to know what was going on with me. He caught my attention and i went in for the kill and may i say i had to cook a couple of fetish things to make him mine. I had his heart, i had won and that excited me. whether his wife found out or not wasn't really my business to tell you the truth i really didn't care. I began to love him everyday and he reciprocated till that voice, that threatening voice came and spoilt it all. Seating at home waiting for Jeremy to come i had made his dinner and just as i prepared to take the pot off the cooker i fell and i could not move my legs, i tried to shout but no words came out, all i could hear in my head was 'leave him alone you wicked woman'. I never got my legs and voice back, i never saw Jeremy again not even a good bye. Then i realized that i had wronged a person whom i never met nor knew. I knew then that the man i held onto was another woman's love and life. I felt sorry, i had actually murdered someone's heart and life, i wanted to pay but looking at my condition i knew a higher power had taken over and i was paying for my sins already.


My name is Latoya , i'm God fearing, intelligent, beautiful and articulate. To add to all of this i am a graduate and own one of the biggest malls in Africa. I am every man's dream, in fact i am success personified. I fell in love with the man of my dreams Jeremy and we got married, that was twelve years ago though. The first year of marriage was everything i wished for and then in the second year i gave birth to our son Jeremy Jrn. that made my husband so proud of me and he loved me even more then two years later our daughter arrived oh! my she was heaven sent i mean she was such an angel that's the best word i can use and we named her Angel. On our eleventh anniversary Jeremy called to say he had a meeting and won't make it for our weekend trip, i was mad and believe me i thought of going all the way to his office to cause a scene but then i figured i was bigger than that. Then he started keeping late nights, stopped eating my food and in a little while our beautiful marriage became unbearable. He was cheating obviously and i found out who she was but i never confronted her. I had only one weapon, my mother taught me to pray in situation like this. I hurt so much that i was lost to the world even when the children talked to me i had no voice to reply. In my room all i did was cry, when Jeremy was home i was still the good wife irrespective of all that was happening. I prayed and prayed nothing seemed to be happening at first, but one day while i was on my knees asking God to restore my home, still praying my husband touched me and when i turned i found the man i married looking at me with so much love with tears in his eyes he held me and knelt down asking me to pray for him. I did and i was happy to have my husband back from the clutches of the strange woman. I was happy to know that God never left me, He was always there and he was right on time.


Jeremy the husband entangled with two women, his wife and mistress. Subdued by voodoo but released by grace. Men watch and pray most of these people you get entangled with are pushed by certain spirits. All you need is one woman, your wife or who ever you have chosen to compliment you.
Bukola the one with the low self esteem represents young girls who go after what's really not their's when they should put more energy into being just like Latoya the successful one and the one with the husband. Judging from her view she needed love but there was no one to give her that or she was rather impatient to wait for hers so she latched onto the next 'unavailable man'. At the end she was left with no legs, voice or man....she lost. There are a lot of girls like Bukola my only advise to you is to stop making excuses to suit your mischief-making purposes. Dad left my mum ok, i have no one to take care of me big deal, there are a million people out there who struggle hard and rise up to fame without any backing but God. Work hard and stop chasing after gold that is not yours to keep.
Latoya the one who is at the base of the triangle. she was stepped on by both husband and mistress but she still held on to her values. Remember hell had no fury like a woman's scorn but her approach was different many might think she was too soft but causing a quarrel would have ended her marriage perhaps, killing her husband she would still lose him all the same. All she wanted back was her love, her husband and family. To every praying woman continue what you know how to do best , that is your only answer to victory at all times.


At the end of the day all that matters is God, love, prayers, perseverance, and the spirit of forgiveness. Put all these in you daily regimen it helps a lot, not just in your marriage but every aspect of your life.


Morning darlings, hope you enjoyed the triangle? Have a blessed and favoured day.


Ciao
Darlings
xoxo...........






I write......
After reading this I just tot to myself "Wow" the way a lot of men take prayer for granted is unbelievable, and this is an example of what can happen to you if God is not the starter and finisher of your day..Your wife or mother or sister or anyone can pray for u but that prayer is not enough, yours has to be the icing on the cake. Salvation really is personal and I cannot stress it enough. The power of a praying husband can kill and destroy lustful forces. I encourage all men today to start praying twice as much as they usually do. Prayer is the key..communication is the key to a successful relationship so if you want that relationship with God then communicate with Him often and the Holy Spirit will always direct your path and you can never go astray. Read your bible, pray, teach your children to do the same. Taking the time to meditate on Gods word is a good medicine for our souls. Prayer is us talking to God, reading the Bible is God talking to us.....Don't let a day go by where you don't hear Gods voice...God bless your eyes for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment