Thursday 20 August 2009

Encouraging my friend (A)

When you get SAVED and decide that you are going to live for God, the spiritual battle begins in earnest.Dont be surprised that the devil is attacking ur health. Remember the story of Job! Infact did u know that satan attacks the purest of people. He just wants to prove to God that our confessions are only cos we are rich or in good health etc So dear reader be strong ok?? The devil wants u to complain, accuse God or lose faith. But God is saying "No! My princess will still hold on to my word and trust me" have faith love and believe u will be healed. I know it's easier said than done but i know you will get there. God sees ur heart and He knows how much you love Him.overcome the devil by your happy life empowered by the Holy Spirit. Overcome the devil by drowning in the word of God.The Word of God is our greatest weapon against temptations and trials. we must read and heed its message. This week is for ur healing and i want u to believe with me but do not faint or be weary. You are completely sold out to God

No comments:

Post a Comment